This property is a true hidden sanctuary which you couldn't possibly imagine exists in inner city Wodonga. Located in a quiet court, the home is well set back from the street with a Tuscan feel and is a perfect place to call home if you crave privacy, appreciate architectural flair and have an eye for excellent craftsmanship.
We will be pleased to show you:
* Three bedrooms, the master has excellent wardrobes and en-suite with spa bath. Bedrooms two and three both have robes.
* The kitchen has as new appliances and refurbished cabinetry and benchtops.
* The dining is in the heart and centre of the home. Your family will come together here and share the events of the day.
* The lounge area incorporates a formal dining area or as an excellent place for a study.
* Reverse cycle air-conditioning is fitted in both the lounge and master bedroom.
* Wind your way through gardens, separate fernery, leafy trees, paths and enjoy the delights of the established garden, surrounding shrubs, and autumn leaves. * Two water tanks will help with an abundant supply of water in warmer seasons.
* Outdoor room off the main dining area is fully protected from insects with a mesh screen surround, and professionally built, this area is perfect for entertaining year round.
* Enclosed carport will secure your vehicles and the door is automated.
Within walking distance to two major shopping centres, public transport, medical centre, sporting facilities and an excellent selection of both Primary, Secondary and Tertiary schools, the town facilities are at your fingertips.
Maintained over the years, the property has been painted, carpet is as new, hot water system upgraded and the tiled roof has been re-pointed, sealed and painted. The longevity of a leisurely lifestyle that you can enjoy as the purchaser is one that will be hard to find elsewhere. All this and more on a 1162m² approx. allotment it's a green thumbs delight.
- Air Conditioning
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Entertainment Area