Buying a home involves a number of important considerations. These include your emotional wants, practical needs and financial position. Thinking carefully about and deciding on what you want, need and can commit to, will help to avoid potential disappointments or costly mistakes.
To make the right choices, you will need to obtain up to date information on how the buying process operates, what products and services are available and from whom. Also you need to understand the terms, conditions and obligations of contracts you are entering into .
At Wodonga Real Estate Best Agents, we can assist you with true real estate knowledge. Please talk to one of our friendly sales team 02 6056 1888.
- Arrange Finance – We recommend you speak with your financier or Mortage Finance Solutions to discuss and arrange the best loan to suit your needs
- Register your buyer requirements on www.wodongarealestate.com.au website
- Develop a relationship with one of our sales team. Your agent will be able to assist you with all your property needs and alert you to any new listings that become available before they are marketed
- Prepare a list of features and preferred areas that suit your lifestyle
- Inspect properties in your preferred area and price bracket so you learn the current market and different housing options
- If you are considering making an offer on a property, discuss with your sales agent
- Employ a solicitor or conveyancer to assist with contracts
- We recommend you arrange a building and pest inspection
- Once negotiations have been finalised, you will be required to sign the contract and pay a deposit. Your agent will guide you through this process
- Arrange a pre settlement inspection before settlement day to ensure the property is in the same condition as when you last inspected it