Situated in the historic town of Beechworth close to the lovely Lake Sambell and quaint main street which features a variety of specialty shops, including the iconic Beechworth Bakery, Lolly Shop, Ice Creamery and Beechworth Gold.
A modern three bedroom brick veneer home ideally located close to shops, schools, sporting facilities, Beechworth Hospital and more. With light bright tones throughout, this home offers an open plan living/kitchen/dining layout.
The many quality features include-
* Electric kitchen with dishwasher and island bench/breakfast bar.
* Spacious open plan living and ample dining space with the main living area stepping out to the outdoor alfresco and good size yard.
* The main bedroom is complimented by the walk in robe and en-suite, and built in robes to the other bedrooms
* Centrally located reverse cycle split system unit for heating and cooling providing all year round comfort.
* Private and secure 779m² (approx.) low maintenance allotment with a double lock up garage.
* Currently let at $325 per week or can be purchased with vacant possession
* Magnificent country Victorian town and lifestyle to either live in or invest.
- Air Conditioning
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport